top of page

Gruppo

Pubblico·57 membri

Mura - Domžale live online 10 December 2023 Streaming


Mura x Domzale h2h - Mura x Domzale head to head results. ... Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ...


NŠ Mura vs NK Domžale live score, H2H and lineups NŠ Mura NK Domžale live score (and video online live stream) starts on 10 Dec 2023 at 16:30 UTC time at Mesti Stadion Fazanerija stadium, Murska Sobota city ... We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 18. 18%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Mura vs NK Domzale live score game details and best odds We are best online source for soccer predictions updated daily for your convenience. Disclaimer: This website does not offer real money gambling, prizes, or ... 61 goals per match and conceded 1. 5. The team received 34 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 236. Domžale's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Domžale, with an average of 48. 67% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastMura vs Domžale live TV broadcast can be seen on bwin PT, SportKlub (Slo), Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Betsafe, Betsson, Nordicbet, Superbet. pl. Mura vs Domžale Head to Head MatchesMura Previous MatchesMura Upcoming MatchesDomžale Previous MatchesDomžale Upcoming MatchesMura - Domžale Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Mura won 2 games (Šencur, Rogaška) and lost 2 (with Olimpija, Bravo) while 1 games ended in draws against Maribor. Mura Rogaška v živo 07/12/2023 3 days ago — Domžale v živo online 25/11/202 6, NŠ Mura. 7, NK Radomlje. 8 Maribor vs Mura Livescore and Live Video - Slovenia 1. Koper: Mura. JUTRI ... Mura somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 48. 70% in this seasonDomžale enters this match having won 4 matches of their last five (Koper, Rogaška, Radomlje, Aluminij) lost 1 (with Gorica) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 9 goals while conceding 6 goals (9-6). In away games, Domžale scored an average of 1. Mura managed to score 3 goals and conceded 6 goals (3-6). Mura scored an average 1. 11 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 32 yellow cards and 2 red cards, making 9. 94 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Mura's average team rating is 0 per match. Mura vs Domžale prediction, live stream, score and oddsMura vs Domžale Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. Previous results: First team to scoreMuraFirst team to score should be Mura, with 54% chances. Previous results: First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). Previous results: Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Previous results: Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. NS Mura vs NK Domzale » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores How to Watch the Livestream of NS Mura v NK Domzale. Stick to the steps provided below and you can enjoy an ad-free stream of the game completely free of charge ...


Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi entrare in contat...

Membri

bottom of page