top of page

Gruppo

Pubblico·56 membri

[Watch TV!] Betis vs Real Madrid live match 9 December 2023

20 hours ago — In United States, the party of LaLiga EA SPORTS 2023-2024 between Betis and Madrid can see live from the 10:15 hours (10:15 AM, Washington) and ...

Real Betis vs Real Madrid » Predictions, Odds & Scores 23 hours ago — Real Betis vs Real Madrid ❱ 09.12.2023 ❱ Soccer ❱ La Liga, Spain ❱ ⚡Best Odds & Picks ⭐Accurate Predictions ✔️Live Score & Stats ✌Match Preview. He was sent home early from pre-season and from then the club have done everything possible to get him fit, even demoting a club doctor. Now, however, it looks like he is (once again) in the final stages of what has been a long and winding road to recovery. He's not fit to feature just yet, but Carlo Ancelotti hinted that he's not far off. Ancelotti even took to the pitch post-game against Osasuna to ask for explanations, so there’s certainly some history between the two. The official is a seasonedproinLaLiga, and has been in the top division since 2019. comPosted at: 08:38EST09/12/2023 Real Madrid team news:So, Lunin retains his place in the starting XI as Kepa only makes the bench. The back four is made up of Mendy on the left, Alaba and Rüdiger in the middle and Lucas substituting Carvajal on the right. In the middle we have the captain, Luka Modric, Fede Valverde and Kroos. Ahead of them sits Bellingham, in the '10' role, with Rodrygo and Brahim up top. However, the Spaniard has found a hole at Betis, left by Sergio Canales, who went to Monterrey in Liga MX, and has flourished. He has been the driving force behind much of Betis’ positive performances this season and will certainly be a pest for whoever in Carlo's XI is tasked to occupy the hole left by the absences of Tchouaméni and Camavinga. as. comPosted at: 09:24EST09/12/2023 ArdaGüler, believe it or not, is finally on the mend! The little Turk has suffered a grand total of three knee injuriesduring his first 6 months as a Real Madrid player, and is yet to make his debut with the club in any competition. Real Betis vs Real Madrid Live Score and Live Stream Real Betis are playing Real Madrid at the La Liga of Spain on December 9. The match will kick off 15:15 UTC. ScoreBat is covering Real Betis vs Real Madrid ... "It's also a reminder that match days are as much about the journey as they are the beautiful game", they add. Who am I to argue with that? If you feel "spoken to" by the wiggles, let me know @English_AS on Twitter. comPosted at: 08:56EST09/12/2023 Want to watch the game slyly while you do your festive shopping? Well, you’re in luck. You can get the game for free with a free trial of Fubo TV. comPosted at: 08:51EST09/12/2023 Real Betis starting XI:RuiSilva is in goal, behind a defence of Aitor, Pezzella, ChadiRiad and Abner. In midfield MarcRoca and Altimira start with Isco ahead of them. EzAbde and AyozePérez are on the wings with Willian José up front. comPosted at: 08:40EST09/12/2023 JAVIER SORIANO / AFPWho is the referee? César Soto Grado is the man with the whistle today in Seville. The 43-year-old official is certainly not on their Christmas card list, as a few seasons ago he reportedly told the players in white “you have had 90 minutes to score, so don’t come at me now complaining about added time”. Despite the injurywoes that the club have suffered this season, it's still an incredibly strong starting XI at Carlo's disposal for what will undoubtedly be a tricky fixture in southern Spain. comPosted at: 08:22EST09/12/2023 How things look for Betis:As for Real Betis, they’re hovering just outside the European places in 7th, just one point behind Real Sociedad. A win today would temporarily put them above the Basques, but they play later in just a couple of hours. TMPWDL5ATH28158436RSO26157537BET25156728LP22166469GET2216574as. comPosted at: 09:18EST09/12/2023 Ash Donelon / Getty ImagesWhere do Real Betis play their home games? Real Betis play at the Estadio Benito Villamarín, a ground that is, without doubt, one of Spain’s most intimidating yet mesmerising. With a capacity of just over 60, 000, the fans make four huge, green walls of noise every game and today, I suspect, will be no different. comPosted at: 09:12EST09/12/2023 Carlo Ancelotti pre-match press conference:It’s a difficult game, Betis do well at home. They are solid and well organised. The objective is to get the best out of our players and win. We are confident. [Saudi Arabi] haven’t called me, I live in the present, which is very nice. I have other goals and ideas. I have never thought about money... Real Betis - Real Madrid live online: score, stats & updates | LaLiga EA SportsUpdate: Dec 9th, 2023 09:30 ESTReal Betis - Real Madrid: live updatesHere's how things look before kick-off... The fans, while not yet inside the stadium, are certainly gathering outside the gates and are making an incredible noise that continues to grow as kick-off gets closer and closer! as. comPosted at: 09:30EST09/12/2023 Laurence Griffiths / Getty ImagesIsco: the nightmare ex? One player to keep an eye on is Isco. The midfielder is shining for Real Betis this season after a couple of years in which it felt like his career was only going one way: east to the Saudis. comPosted at: 08:26EST09/12/2023 It's nice to know Carlo is reading the feed... 58 seconds after giving you the predicted line up, Ancelotti has his official team confirmation published. You, along with Ancelotti, can all say hello to me on Twitter @English_AS and we can chat football. comPosted at: 08:24EST09/12/2023 Before we get Carlo Ancelotti's incredibly early teamnews, here is how we believe Los Blancos will indeed line up for the game against Real Betis. Betis vs Real Madrid: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 7 hours ago — Match Betis vs Real Madrid in the La Liga (12/9/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com.

Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi entrare in contat...

Membri

bottom of page