top of page

Gruppo

Pubblico·55 membri

Today: Go Ahead Eagles vs Utrecht live stream 10 December 2023


ScoreBat is covering Go Ahead Eagles vs Utrecht in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ...


FC Utrecht, on the other hand, sits in 14 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 44% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Utrecht is worth a look. Go Ahead Eagles have won 1 meetings with FC Utrecht, while FC Utrecht have won 1. There have been 3 draws between these two sides. Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Utrecht prediction, live stream, . Go Ahead Eagles managed to score 7 goals and conceded 7 goals (7-7). Go Ahead Eagles scored an average 1.85 goals per match in the current league season. ▶️ Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Utrecht Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HDuring the last 9 meetings with Go Ahead Eagles playing at home, Go Ahead Eagles have won 2 times, there have been 2 draws while FC Utrecht have won 5 times. The goal difference is 18-14 in favour of FC Utrecht. During the last 17 meetings, Go Ahead Eagles have won 4 times, there have been 5 draws while FC Utrecht have won 8 times. The goal difference is 30-22 in favour of FC Utrecht. Isac Lidberg is FC Utrecht's biggest assister (2). Jamal Amofa has more yellow cards (3) than any other player at Go Ahead Eagles. Oscar Fraulo has collected 3 for FC Utrecht. Go Ahead Eagles wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, FC Utrecht in 20% of their matches. Go Ahead Eagles wins 35% of halftimes, FC Utrecht wins 20%. The winner of their last meeting was Go Ahead Eagles. On their last meeting Go Ahead Eagles won by 1 goals. When Go Ahead Eagles leads 1-0 at home, they win in 90% of their matches. When FC Utrecht leads 0-1 away, they win in 80% of their matches. When Go Ahead Eagles is down 0-1 home, they win 28% of their matches. When FC Utrecht is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. Go Ahead Eagles's performance of the last 5 matches is better than FC Utrecht's. In the last 5 meetings Go Ahead Eagles won 1, FC Utrecht won 1, 3 draws. Go Ahead Eagles's last home win against FC Utrecht was in 2013. Last season's matches: 2-2 (Go Ahead Eagles at home) and 1-2 (FC Utrecht at home). Did you know that Go Ahead Eagles scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? Did you know that FC Utrecht scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? Go Ahead Eagles haven't lost in their last 7 games. Go Ahead Eagles haven't lost in any of their last 7 home matches. FC Utrecht haven't lost in their last 7 games. Go Ahead Eagles haven't scored in 1 of their 7 home matches in Eredivisie this season. FC Utrecht haven't scored in 5 of their 7 away matches in Eredivisie this season. Go Ahead Eagles's home record this season: 5-1-0. Philippe Rommens has assisted the most goals for Go Ahead Eagles with 3. Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Utrecht live score, H2H and lineups Oct 12, 2023 — Go Ahead Eagles FC Utrecht live score (and video online live stream) starts on 10 Dec 2023 at 11:15 UTC time at De Adelaarshorst stadium, ... How to Watch Eredivisie Streaming Live in the US Today 7 days ago — Watch Go Ahead Eagles ... ▶️ Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Utrecht Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Utrecht live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Utrecht Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-10Match Details Who: Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Utrecht Competition: Eredivisie When: 2023-12-10, 13:15 Venue: De Adelaarshorst Go Ahead Eagles will host FC Utrecht at De Adelaarshorst on 2023-12-10 at 13:15 in an interesting encounter in Eredivisie. Go Ahead Eagles, currently sitting at 6 will be looking for important home win. Football, Netherlands: GA Eagles live scores, results, fixtures Go Ahead Eagles page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …) today. Advertisement. Check bet365 ... Go Ahead Eagles Tickets We're the world's largest secondary marketplace for tickets to live events. 2023 11:15 AM. Date & Time to be Confirmed. De Adelaarshorst. Go Ahead Eagles vs ... Go Ahead Eagles v FC Utrecht MORE EREDIVISIE PICKSPREDICTIONS TODAYTODAY'S SOCCER RESULTSALL LEAGUESEREDIVISIE STANDINGS · Share This Tip Soccer Live Streams · Premier League Winner Odds ᐉ FC Utrecht vs Go Ahead Eagles Live Stream, Tip How to watch the FC Utrecht vs Go Ahead Eagles live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Eredivisie 18/03/2023.


Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi entrare in contat...

Membri

Pagina del gruppo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page