top of page

Gruppo

Pubblico·55 membri

Varaždin VS Osijek live watch 10/12/2023


Match VSNK Varazdin vs NK Osijek in the Croatia. 1. HNL (12/10/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com.


This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 27% chance of a home win, and a 47% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Previous results The head-to-head record for VSNK Varazdin vs NK Osijek is worth a look. VSNK Varazdin have won 2 meetings with NK Osijek, while NK Osijek have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for VSNK Varazdin vs NK Osijek from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between VSNK Varazdin and NK Osijek? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing VSNK Varazdin, 2 tips backing NK Osijek and 1 tips favouring the draw. BetExplorer - HNL 2023/2024 stats, Football - CroatiaHome Football Croatia HNL 2023/2024 Help: This page serves to display overall, home, away, form and other Football tables relating to HNL 2023/2024 which is sorted in Croatia category of BetExplorer sports stats service. Apart from Football tables, statistics and results, you can see archive odds of previous games in HNL 2023/2024. The tabs on top of page let you see complete results of HNL 2023/2024, fixtures and league stats informing of trends for the whole competition. HNL udostępniamy listę stacji telewizyjnych, na których można oglądać transmisję tv w Polsce oraz w innych krajach. Udostępniana jest też lista platform streamingowych, które oferują stream online NK Varaždin - NK Osijek, ktory rozpocznie się w dniu 09. 2023 17:00. NK Varaždin - NK Osijek transmisja na żywo w tv Kanały telewizyjne Polsat Sport, Eleven Sport, Canal+ pokażą mecz NK Varaždin - NK Osijek na żywo w tv. Spotkanie 1. NK Varazdin - Osijek · 10.12.2023 The largest live coverage: results, statistics, standings and tournament grids for events around the world. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. NK Varazdin vs Osijek - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. Fran BrodicLeg injury / UnknownAnte VukusicBroken foot / Early January 2024Vedran JugovicMuscle injury / UnknownPetar PusicMuscle injury / DoubtfulKristian FucakCruciate ligament injury / Early March 2024Jovan ManevVirus / Mid December 2023Ivan FiolicShoulder injury / Early January 2024Head-to-HeadMay 25, 2024HNLMarch 16, 2024HNLSeptember 22HNLOctober 22, 2022HNLAugust 14, 2022HNLInjured and suspended playersBanovecSuspendedBrodicLeg injuryUnknownVukusicBroken footEarly January 2024JugovicMuscle injuryUnknownPusicMuscle injuryDoubtfulFucakCruciate ligament injuryEarly March 2024ManevVirusMid December 2023FiolicShoulder injuryEarly January 2024Head-to-HeadMay 25, 2024HNLMarch 16, 2024HNLSeptember 22HNLOctober 22, 2022HNLAugust 14, 2022HNLInsightsRanked 6 in goals scored per match (1. 1 goals)Haven't kept a clean sheet in 5 matchesOliver Zelenika is ranked 2 in saves per match in the competition (3. NK Varaždin vs Osijek Live Score & Result | 25 May 2024 May 25, 2024 — NK Varaždin vs Osijek soccer livescore 2024/05/25 for Croatian Football League. NK Varaždin - NK Osijek mecz na żywo, transmisja online, live stream, tv. Gdzie oglądać? NK Varaždin - NK Osijek na żywo. Gdzie oglądać? Transmisja live stream online. Mecz NK Varaždin - NK Osijek odbędzie się w 09. 12. 2023 17:00 ramach rozgrywek. Na naszej stronie internetowej znajdziesz informacje gdzie oglądać NK Varaždin - NK Osijek na żywo w tv i online w internecie. Dostępna jest transmisja TV oraz transmisja online. NK Varazdin - Osijek 25.05.2024 Online - Livescore May 25, 2024 — Within the HNL tournament NK Varazdin vs Osijek live stream of the match will start on 25 May 2024 at 12:00. Moreover, on livescores.biz you ... Varaždin vs Osijek stream and TV listings Varaždin vs Osijek - April 30, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Informujemy też czy jest stream za darmo ze spotkania NK Varaždin - NK Osijek. NK Varaždin - NK Osijek: Gdzie oglądać? Transmisję z meczu NK Varaždin - NK Osijek można oglądać w telewizji na kanałach telewizyjnych oraz w internetowych serwisach streamingowych: LVBET TV, Superbet TV, Fortuna TV, Viaplay, STS TV, WP Pilot, Betclic TV. Transmisja TV: Polsat Sport, Eleven Sport, Canal+ Transmisja Online: LVBET TV, Superbet TV, Fortuna TV, Viaplay, STS TV, WP Pilot, Betclic TV. NK Varaždin - NK Osijek transmisja za darmo W naszym serwisie znajdziesz szczegółowe informacje o tym czy transmisja NK Varaždin - NK Osijek za darmo będzie oferowana przez kanały telewizyjne i serwisy internetowe. Dla każdego spotkania 1. VSNK Varazdin vs NK Osijek Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-10Match Details Who: VSNK Varazdin vs NK Osijek Competition: HNL When: 2023-12-10, 16:00 Venue: Stadion Andelko Herjavec VSNK Varazdin will host NK Osijek at Stadion Andelko Herjavec on 2023-12-10 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in HNL. VSNK Varazdin, currently sitting at 8 will be looking for important home win. NK Osijek, on the other hand, sits in 5 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Soccer, Croatia: Osijek live scores, results, fixtures - Flashscore Osijek scores service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 10.12. Varazdin vs Osijek, 17.12. Osijek vs Slaven Belupo, 27.01. Rudes vs Osijek. Show ... NK Varaždin vs NK Osijek live score, H2H and lineups NK Varaždin NK Osijek live score (and video online live stream) starts on 10 Dec 2023 at 14:00 UTC time at Stadion Varteks stadium, Varaždin city, ...


Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi entrare in contat...

Membri

Pagina del gruppo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page