top of page

Gruppo

Pubblico·57 membri

Igman - Tuzla City live free 10 December 2023 Watch Live


ScoreBat is covering Igman Konjic vs Tuzla City in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ...


FK Tuzla City vs FK Igman Konjic Live Score & Stream Free, H2H and PredictionBosnia and Herzegovina Premier League FK Tuzla City FK Igman Konjic Detail Analysis Odds Tech Statistics 4 Corner Kicks 5 3 Corner Kicks(HT) 1 Yellow Cards 14 Shots 12 6 Shots On Goal 112 Attack 118 84 Dangerous attack 60 8 Off Target 50% Possession 55% Possession(HT) 45% Saves Team Statistics Home Recent 3 Matches Away Recent 10 Matches 0. 7 Goal 1. 5 1. FK Tuzla City - Football Statistics Live Scores · Statistics · Previews · News · Top Facts · Games new. Free Bets · News · Top Igman Konjic · Posusje · Siroki Brijeg · Sloga Doboj · Zeljeznicar ... FK Igman Konjic v Tuzla City Betting Odds 2 hours ago — Bet on FK Igman Konjic v Tuzla City in the Bosnian Premier League, all the best FK Igman Konjic v Tuzla City betting odds here at PokerStars ... Igman Konjic v Tuzla City Tip and Analysis (Premier League) - Sunday, December 10th, 2023TIPMedium Wager onHome Win2-1IGMAN KONJIC V TUZLA CITY ODDSRECENT LEAGUE FORMLAST 5IGMAN KONJICAPosusje4-1HBorac Banja Luka0-1ASloga Doboj4-1HZvijezda 093-1HZeljeznicar Sarajevo2-0All ResultsHome ResultsTUZLA CITYHSiroki Brijeg2-0HZeljeznicar Sarajevo3-0AFK Sarajevo6-2AZrinjski Mostar3-1HGosk Gabela2-2All ResultsAway ResultsFORMLEAGUE GAMES STATSPOSITIONPLAYEDWONIgman Konjic are 3 games since a winTIEDIgman Konjic have tied the fewest games in Premier LeagueIgman Konjic have not tied a game this seasonTuzla City are 4 games since a tieLOSTIgman Konjic have lost 3 games in a rowSCOREDTuzla City have scored in their last 14 gamesIgman Konjic have not scored 2 or more in their last 3 gamesCONCEDEDIgman Konjic have conceded in their last 4 gamesTuzla City have achieved a shutout in their last 2 gamesHOME FORMAWAY FORMPLAYEDWONTuzla City are 7 games since an away winTIEDIgman Konjic have tied the fewest home games in Premier LeagueIgman Konjic have not tied a home game this seasonLOSTIgman Konjic have lost the most home games in Premier LeagueSCOREDTuzla City have scored in their last 6 away gamesCONCEDEDTuzla City have conceded in all away games this seasonIgman Konjic have not conceded 2 or more in their last 3 home gamesKEY STATSPLAYEDBTTSTuzla City are best in Premier League for both teams to score gamesOVER 2. Igman Konjic vs FK Tuzla City live score, H2H and lineups Igman Konjic FK Tuzla City live score (and video online live stream) starts on 10 Dec 2023 at 12:00 UTC time in Premijer Liga, Bosnia & Herzegovina. Igman Konjic - Tuzla City tips, predictions and statisticsIgman Konjic and Tuzla City will face each other on 12/10/2023 at 12:00 PM at Gradski Stadion stadium, Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The match is part of Premier Liga. The probability of winning for Igman Konjic is 48%. The probability of a draw between Igman Konjic and Tuzla City is 25%. The probability of winning for Tuzla City is 27% The probability of both teams scoring is 54%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 46% The probability of there being over 2. FK Tuzla City vs FK Igman Konjic 02.09.2023 – Stream and Live stream of the match FK Tuzla City vs FK Igman Konjic from 02.09.2023. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Match of the day. 5 total goals is 51%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 49% In the last match on 12/03/2023, Igman Konjic lost to Posusje with a score of 4-1 In the last match on 12/06/2023, Tuzla City defeated Siroki Brijeg with a score of 2-0 In the last head-to-head on 09/03/2023, Tuzla City defeated Igman Konjic at home with a score of 3-1 In the last 4 head-to-head matches, Igman Konjic has won 2 times, Tuzla City has won 2 times, and they have drawn 0 times. Igman Konjic has scored an average of 1. NK Igman Konjic vs Tuzla City H2H - Livescore Follow the history of rivalry of NK Igman Konjic and Tuzla City on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. Oddspedia provides Premier League Odds and betting lines from 6 sportsbooks in 25 betting markets. The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! Igman Konjic vs FK Tuzla City Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between Igman Konjic v FK Tuzla City is: Igman Konjic. The winner probabilities are: 40% (Igman Konjic), 30. 12% (X), 37. FK Tuzla City vs NK Igman Konjic Live FK Tuzla City vs NK Igman Konjic live score and live streaming on September 3rd, 2023 at 17:45 UTC time at Stadion Tusanj, Tuzla for Football Bosnia ... Igman Konjic - Tuzla City, 10.12.2023 - H2H stats, results, Tuzla City. Live betting on this match available. Continue to bet365.com Register for free. Follow your favourite leagues easier; Save your time by setting ... Igman Konjic vs FK Tuzla City » Predictions, Odds & ScoresIgman Konjic plays against FK Tuzla City in a Premier League game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 10/12/2023 at 12:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides Igman Konjic FK Tuzla City betting odds from 6 betting sites on 25 markets. Sportsbooks place Igman Konjic as favorites to win the game at @ 2. 4. Check the Igman Konjic and FK Tuzla City team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will Igman Konjic, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on Igman Konjic vs FK Tuzla City! Compare the Igman Konjic - FK Tuzla City betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. FK Tuzla City - Club profile Have you seen FK Tuzla City live? Register now. Table section Premijer Liga Dinamo City. free transfer. Harun Karic Central Midfield. NK ...


Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi entrare in contat...

Membri

bottom of page