top of page

Gruppo

Pubblico·57 membri

Eupen VS Genk live match 10 December 2023


ScoreBat is covering Eupen vs Genk in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match commentary ...


Football, Belgium: Genk live scores, results, fixtures Koninklijke Racing Club Genk page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). AS Eupen vs Genk: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 12 Match AS Eupen vs Genk in the Belgium. Pro League (12/10/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Video Highlights and Goals - AS Eupen vs Genk Pro League, 17-round, regular season, 10.12.2023 09:00 ; AS Eupen 1 - 1 Genk, Pro League, 22-round, 01.02.23. AS Eupen 1 - 1 Genk Highlights. Goal Stef Peeters ... AS Eupen vs Genk Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-12-10Standings Belgium Jupiler Pro League # Name P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts 1 Union St. Gilloise 16 12 2 37:17 38 Anderlecht 10 4 32:17 34 3 Antwerp 17 8 6 34:14 30 Gent 7 26:18 29 5 Club Brugge KV 29:15 26 Cercle Brugge 20:19 25 Genk 30:17 St. Truiden 20:24 22 9 Standard Liege 16:23 20 KV Mechelen 16:21 18 11 RWDM 18:27 Charleroi 17:25 13 AS Eupen 19:33 15 14 KVC Westerlo 23:33 OH Leuven 20:31 Kortrijk 12:35 Embark on a statistical journey through the match between AS Eupen and Genk on 2023-12-10, uncovering key moments and critical performance indicators. AS Eupen vs Genk: Video Highlights and GoalsPro League, 17-round, regular season, 10. 12. 2023 17:00 - Match Kick-off days hours minutes seconds AS Eupen 1 - 1 Genk, Pro League, 22-round, 01. 02. 23 Genk 4 - 2 AS Eupen, Pro League, 3-round, 06. 08. 22 Genk 5 - 0 AS Eupen, Pro League, 33-round, 03. 04. 22 AS Eupen 3 - 2 Genk, Pro League, 10-round, 03. KAS Eupen - KRC Genk Live - Pro League Feb 1, 2023 — Eurosport is your source for the latest Pro League match updates. Get the full recap of KAS Eupen - KRC Genk, complete with stats and ... Genk 0-1 Eupen - Belgian Pro League - August 5, 2023 The most likely scoreline for a Genk win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.74%) and 2-1 (9.7%). 99%. A draw had a probability of 18. 1% and a win for Eupen had a probability of 12. 91%. The most likely scoreline for a Genk win was 2-0 with a probability of 11. 09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9. 74%) and 2-1 (9. 7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8. 52%), while for a Eupen win it was 0-1 (3. 74%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 3. 7% likelihood. Both teams to score 52. 31% ( -1. 14) Genk 68. 99% Eupen 12. 91% Draw 18. KAS Eupen KRC Genk kijken 10 december 2023 2 hours ago — 10, KV Mechelen, 18 pt. 11, RWDM, 18 pt. 12, Sporting Eupen vs Genk Live Score and Live Stream The match will kick off 15:00 UTC ... KRC Genk live score, schedule & player stats When the match starts, you will be able to follow KAS Eupen vs KRC Genk live score, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match statistics. We ... Genk 0-1 Eupen - Belgian Pro League - August 5, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe said: Genk 2-1 Eupen Despite Wednesday's Champions League heartbreak — and a Europa League qualifying game with Olympiacos to come next week — Genk are expected to secure a customary home victory over Eupen on Saturday. Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Genk win with a probability of 68. Eupen vs Genk Prediction and Betting Tips | December 10 7 hours ago — Eupen are winless in four league games, with a late equaliser denying them victory against Kortrijk last time out. Florian Kohfeldt's side will ...


Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi entrare in contat...

Membri

bottom of page