top of page

Gruppo

Pubblico·55 membri

(((LIVE HD@@@))) Bravo - Rogaška live match 10 December 2023


NK Rogaška vs NK Bravo Live stats - SNL 2024: goals, assists, cards, substitutions, etc.


Will NK Bravo, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on NK Bravo vs NK Rogaska! Compare the NK Bravo - NK Rogaska betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. Oddspedia provides 1. SNL Odds and betting lines from 6 sportsbooks in 25 betting markets. The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! NK Bravo vs NK Rogaska Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between NK Bravo v NK Rogaska is: NK Bravo. The winner probabilities are: 55. 56% (NK Bravo), 27. 62% (X), 23. NK Rogaska - NK Bravo live score and H2H football match NK Rogaska vs NK Bravo live score and live streaming on September 27th, 2023 at 13:00 UTC time at Mestni stadion Rogaska Slatina, Rogaska Slatina for ... ▶️ Bravo Ljubljana vs NK Rogaska Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Bravo Ljubljana vs NK Rogaska live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are NK Bravo one win, Rogaska one win, and no draws. About the matchNK Bravo is playing home against Rogaska on Sun, Dec 10, 2023, 12:00 UTC. Bravo Ljubljana haven't scored in 3 of their 9 home matches in PrvaLiga this season. NK Rogaska haven't scored in 5 of their 8 away matches in PrvaLiga this season. Bravo Ljubljana's home record this season: 6-0-3. NK Rogaska's away record this season: 2-0-6. Matej Poplatnik is Bravo Ljubljana's top scorer with 5 goals. Nejc Gradisar has scored 4 times for NK Rogaska. NK Rogaska have conceded a goal in each of their last 8 matches. Bravo Ljubljana wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, NK Rogaska in 26% of their matches. Bravo vs Rogaška live score game details and best odds The match between Bravo vs Rogaška for the Slovenia 1. SNL competition is scheduled to be played on 10 December, 2023. The match kicks off at 12:00 UK time. It ... Bravo - Rogaška tips, predictions and statisticsBravo and Rogaška will face each other on 12/10/2023 at 12:00 PM at Športni Park Šiška stadium, Ljubljana, Slovenia. The match is part of 1. SNL. The probability of winning for Bravo is 39%. The probability of a draw between Bravo and Rogaška is 26%. The probability of winning for Rogaška is 35% The probability of both teams scoring is 54%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 46% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 49%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 51% In the last match on 12/07/2023, Bravo drew with Olimpija with a score of 1-1 In the last match on 12/07/2023, Rogaška lost to Mura with a score of 3-1 In the last head-to-head on 09/27/2023, Rogaška defeated Bravo at home with a score of 2-0 In the last 5 head-to-head matches, Bravo has won 3 times, Rogaška has won 1 times, and they have drawn 1 times. Bravo has scored an average of 1. 4 goals per match, while Rogaška has scored an average of 0. 6 goals per match. Bravo is currently in the 5th position in the 1. SNL league, while Rogaška is in the 10th position. In this season of 1. SNL, Bravo has won 7 times, lost 6 times, and drawn 5 times. 33 goals per match and conceded 1. 33 goals. SNL, Rogaška has won 3 times, lost 11 times, and drawn 2 times. Rogaška has scored an average of 0. 81 goals per match and conceded 2. 06 goals. In the last 5 matches, Bravo has won 1 times, lost 2 times and drawn 2 times. Bravo has scored an average of 0. 8 goals per match and conceded 1. 2 goals. In the last 5 matches, Rogaška has won 1 times, lost 3 times and drawn 1 times. Rogaška has scored an average of 1. 2 goals per match and conceded 1. NK Bravo vs NK Rogaska » Predictions, Odds & ScoresNK Bravo plays against NK Rogaska in a 1. SNL game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 10/12/2023 at 12:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides NK Bravo NK Rogaska betting odds from 6 betting sites on 25 markets. Sportsbooks place NK Bravo as favorites to win the game at @ 1. 74. Check the NK Bravo and NK Rogaska team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. NK Bravo vs Rogaska H2H 10 dec 2023 Head Rogaska won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.17 goals per Match. NK Bravo in actual season average ... Bravo vs Rogaska Live Stream & Results 10/12/2023 12:00 18 hours ago — Learn How to Watch Bravo vs Rogaska Football Live Stream Online on 10 December 2023 12:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats at ... ▶️ Bravo Ljubljana vs NK Rogaska Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HDuring the last 6 meetings, Bravo Ljubljana have won 4 times, there have been 1 draws while NK Rogaska have won 1 times. The goal difference is 10-3 in favour of Bravo Ljubljana. Did you know that Bravo Ljubljana scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 31-45? Did you know that NK Rogaska scores 42% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? When playing at home, Bravo Ljubljana have not lost to NK Rogaska in their last 3 encounters. NK Bravo vs Rogaska Your live football score for NK Bravo vs Rogaska in the Prva Liga from LiveScore.mobi, covering soccer, cricket, tennis, basketball and hockey mobile updates. © ...


Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi entrare in contat...

Membri

Pagina del gruppo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page